What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to making money origami as Christmas decorations
- Providing you 10 easy to follow Christmas-themed money origami video tutorials
- Teaching you how to make 10 beautiful money origami Christmas decorations
- Teaching you how to make a Cracker, Christmas tree, candy cane, etc
- Helping you have yourself a money origami Christmas this year
- Helping you have fun during the Christmas season
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Money Origami Christmas scores 74.93/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://orikane.com/moneyorigami-christmas/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.75.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: orikane.com you’ll also be taken through to orikane.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)